flyingferretmanflyingferretman

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

I'm a Bear, etc I'm a Bear, etc

Nice

Absolutely terrible comedian (cringe-worthy at some points) but the animation kept me watching so that's massive props to you (:

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Dissapointing

You go through all the build up and then destroy it at the end. It didn't make me laugh it was just kind of awkward, I was really enjoying it up till then too. Kinda confused at some of the 10's but then I guess people are entitled tot heir opinions, even if I don't understand it.

my son ate the neighbours my son ate the neighbours

Really enjoyed it.

That was actually really good, well done man. The alien/ green thing just made it for me.

The (very) end was a bit random though but oh well.

Clockworkpixel responds:

it was a teaser for the christmas toon :) and thanks

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Yeh boi

Really good stuff man and I loved the ending.

My only gripe is that if you made the song at the end last longer then that could have made it even more memorable.

Does that count as a spoiler? I hope not :(

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

ehh....

I'm not sure I really get this, all I see is 10's and 9's in the reviews but I don't think I even smiled once. It's the same silly jokes done over and over again, on top of everything else it's lazy. I know some people here worship you because of the "Awesome" series but you still need to step up your game. Frankly, this is terrible.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Looking at the other reviews....

Many don't seem to get this video. Those voting this 1 star and ranting away about how: quote 'f*cking stupid' this is are probably mirrors of this guy a year ago. Only getting off games to rant about them online.

I thought this was really good. I had this epiphany over a year ago when I realised what gaming was doing to my life. My habits weren't as bad as this guys but they were still pretty embarrassing. Sure, play games but don't reject real life oportunities for them. Peace.

Bear Strategies Bear Strategies

not really funny

alright but try again with a good comedian, then it'll be really good

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

no, just no

i kept watching it in the hope it would get funny but it really is embarrassingly bad...

Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

surreal

not just one small dick joke but many HUGE DICK jokes. and as this is newgrounds that gets you a 10 good sir

Phobotech responds:

I guess I....CAME to the right place?

Eh? Ehh? No? Okay.

Thanks for the 10!

THE.LIFT. THE.LIFT.

nice

although i think seeing someone splatter right in front of you would have more of an affect regardless of what he'd done.